Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 Months Old


It's hard to believe that are little man is 4 months old already! He had his 4 month check-up at the pediatrician this past week and weighed in at 14lbs exactly! Given that he only weighed 5lbs 10oz when he was born, the little guy had a lot of catching up to do! He is now eating baby food because the formula just wasn't cutting it for him. We've learned that he doesn't like green vegetables too much, but is starting to like peas. He'll eat sweet potatoes and carrots any day over green beans and peas. He also loves applesauce, pears, bananas, and peaches!

Since I've been home, Jack has finally gotten on a schedule. If he gets off of it just a tad bit, Brian and I pay for it dearly rest of the day and sometime night.

Jack loves to talk and laugh away. I tell everyone that the minute he can start forming words, watch out world because I think he will talk your ear off.

Brian and I are blessed to have such a healthy, well behaved and handsome little boy and we can't imagine our lives without him!

We love you Jack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is developing his own little personally, I can see this everytime I see him. He is just so adorable I love that little guy bunches.