Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little Man




That is how Brian and I now describe Jack! He is growing so quickly and turning into a little man right before our eyes and we are loving every minute of it!

I realize it has been a while since we've made a post and I greatly apologize! As Jack gets older he likes to be entertained all the time and finding the time to blog just doesn't seem to happen.

Jack will be 8 months old in just a couple of weeks. He weighs 18 lbs, is rolling over (both ways...yippee), says Momma, loves to blabber away, grabs everything in arms reach and still doesn't like green vegetables. Brian and I find him to be quite entertaining and are so blessed to have him in our lives.



2 comments:

tina riddell said...

happy for the new pics!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time we have a new post! hehe I do understsand the time dilema, been there for 2 years...again in my life...
He is such a beautiful little boy and very fortunate to have a Mommy and Daddy like you all. Enjoyed being with you the last few days and thanks again for all of your hard work in packing things up at the condo...love ya all...Sher