Thursday, April 17, 2008

Congratulations!


I'd just like to take a moment to congratulate my very talented older bro, Brad. Last night I learned that he has been awarded a contract to write the script for the MTV Films movie "Hell Week". No, it's not some slasher flic. Rather, it's about, oddly enough, a sorority (I would think that such a movie would be about a fraternity, but what do I know--I'm a lawyer, not a big-time Hollywood studio executive). Anyway, congratulations Brad; job well done in an industry where getting a writing gig is an achievement in and of itself.

Also, be sure to check out Brad's other films: (1) "American Pie Presents: Band Camp"--on DVD and TBS, (2) "Road Trip 2" (not yet complete), and (3) "Slapshot: The Junior League"--production to start on April 28th in Vancouver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, man. It should be noted that whenever I'm in need of a creative character name, I always turn to Taco Salad, who has been coming up with original, funny names for people, animals, and objects since he was a tiny little tostada.

Anonymous said...

agreed. this is chad by the way. i forgot my password so i have to go by mr. anonymous. His talent for nicknaming is second to none.