Thursday, April 24, 2008

State of the Union Baby Address- by T-Fab


So, I had my four month check up this morning and all is great! The doctor (Brian is referring to him as McDreamy because I told him how attractive he is) immediately picked up the little booger's heartbeat and it was so strong, super fast and loud! I only heard one heartbeat, so I don't think we have two in there.

I shared with my doctor the weird things I've been feeling lately. He said everything is normal, which was great to hear. With this being my first I don't know what's normal and what isn't. I go back May 22nd for my ultrasound and 5 month check up. At that point we should know if we are having a girl or a boy!

We'll keep you all posted on Baby Riddell's progress and will share the pics from our ultrasound too. :)

Have a great day! Tasha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHIM!

Anonymous said...

Try Beano, it will help with some of those problems.

Anonymous said...

For the record to all readers it is not gas that I've been dealing with!