Monday, March 3, 2008

A Zesty Blend of Just About Everything

Life gets busy. People move, change jobs, start families, etc. Consequently, it becomes increasingly difficult for friends and families to stay in touch. To overcome this obstacle I've created Taco Salad.

It is my hope that this "blog" will allow Tasha and I to share our experiences and ideas with you. Likewise, I hope you will utilize Taco Salad to share your ideas and experiences with us. Feel free to comment on posts, suggest posts, or simply drop in to let us know what's been going on with you.

Let's get started!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Uncle Brian.

obamadamus said...

Obamadamus loves a spicy Taco Salad. It's about as American as you can get.

pops said...

Glad to have you in the blog news along with your brother. Looking forward to hearing from My "Bird" the esquire. KUDOS

Anonymous said...

Taco Salad is only three days old and it's already got a dead guy and a six month old leaving comments. I'm overwhelmed with emotion.

Unknown said...

Can you post pictures of Dexter's towel incident?
-Darkhorse

Anonymous said...

HEY BRIAN, LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE MORE READING TO DO....THIS IS FUN!

Unknown said...

Damn you Eddie Van Halen. What do you want as a secondary gift should he have the HIV.