Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Growing Belly


Hello Taco Salad Readers!


Well, I'm a little over 18 weeks now and my belly gets bigger each day. As of last week, Baby Riddell has been on the move in my stomach.


It was so amazing when I felt the first movement or at least that's what I thought it was. When I experienced it again I knew it was Baby Riddell. Lately, Baby Riddell has been very active in the morning, but I'm convinced that it's enjoying my morning bowl of Cherrios! However, there are times where I feel movement pretty much all day. It's amazing to know that I have this little life inside of me.


Brian and I have our 5 month check up next Thursday and we are both super excited. This appointment will tell us the gender of baby Riddell and most importantly we'll finally get to see our little one!


Stay posted for the big announcement coming to a computer near you next week!

2 comments:

pops said...

I can't wait, the little one is getting bigger. I think a baby is in there.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this pic and keeping us updated on SHIM!!

You look great Tasha....it's such an incredible experience and an amazing ride once he/she gets here!!