Sunday, June 29, 2008

25 Weeks


I thought I would provide you with a pregnancy update, so here you go! I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow and everything is great! My only complaint is some sore ribs from Jack kicking them so much but other than that I've never been better. Yesterday I had blood work to test for Gestational Diabetes, so hopefully all comes back fine.


Jack has been very active and enjoys listening to classical music. I try to play it for him as much as I can and each time I do he just kicks away. Brian has also been talking to Jack almost every night and every time Jack responds by moving towards his voice. It's moments like these that Brian and I have with Jack that make us feel so blessed.

Brian and I are anxious to meet our little guy and the date couldn't come fast enough for us. We've enjoyed the ride so far and looking forward to this new chapter in our lives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

both of you will make the best parents Jack is the lucky one. I am blessed to have all three of you

Anonymous said...

Try some Iron Maiden. Sawyer loved it. A side effect may be him slamming his head against wooden objects but they heal quick.

Uncle Chad

pops said...

Lookin Good Girl.....

Anonymous said...

Your going to be a great Mother.. I am so proud of you. I love you.. Dad..