Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's a Boy!



This post is long overdue and Brian and I apologize in advance. As the title reads, Brian and I are having a boy! It came as a surprise to Brian because he definitely thought we were having a girl.


Our little guy is absolutely perfect and very healthy. As of a couple weeks ago, he weighed 11 oz and has very long legs just like his daddy. He was even so excited about us seeing him for the first time that he waved to us. Of course, it brought tears to my eyes and will be a moment I'll never forget.


I'm a little over 21 weeks and I feel great and so blessed that God gave Brian and I this precious gift of life. We both look forward to meeting our son in October and have decided to name him John (Jack) Donald Riddell. Hmm, JDR... with those intitals, he is bound to follow in his father's footsteps and become an attorney!


We hope you enjoy the latest pics of Jack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to rub the belly, and of course, meet baby Jack! Congrats. We're very happy for you guys.