Sunday, June 29, 2008

All Set Up!






Over the past two months we've been working to get Jack's room ready for his arrival and we are finally finished!

A big thanks goes to Rick for helping paint, my mom for making the beautiful drapes, my dad and mom for taking an entire Saturday and putting together all the baby furniture. Brian and I are extremely appreciative of all the help and can't thank you enough!
The theme of Jack's room is Frogs and Ducks and we think it will be very fitting for our little guy!

Each time I walk past his room, I can't help but turn on the light, sit down in the chair and think of October and how he'll just be sleeping away in his crib, or the nights Brian and I will be comforting him when he is upset. Having his room all in place definitely makes things seem more real.

Little Jack...we're ready for you! We love you and can't wait to meet you! Love, Mommy and Daddy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tasha, Dad and I love you and Brian so much it was our honor to contribute to little Jack's room it is beautiful, Jack is going to love it. We are anxiously waiting his arrival.

Anonymous said...

The room is sooo beautiful -- very bright and welcoming!! Nicely done everyone.

leslie said...

I'm sure little Jack will love his room! It looks so cozy! Can't wait to meet the little one.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Sawyer will love the "ribbits and wak waks" (that's Quack, Quack in Sawyer language)!...we can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I love baby rooms. the only thing that beats baby rooms are baby pajamas. Which Jack will have plenty of after Aunt Mandee's trip to Baby's R Us. Can't wait to be the "fun" uncle. Not that Brad is not fun but i will teach him how to not get caught when the fun crosses that line.

Uncle Chad

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your influence on my son Chad!

Anonymous said...

Jack's room is so cute. Hope you to see you all soon!

Shelley

pops said...

Tasha,I had fun doing this for you, Brian and Jack, I can't wait to see that little guy. The room looks great, those curtains match the color of the room great and the furniture is fantastic.

mom mom said...

Baby Jack's room is so inviting. He is already loved very much as well as is his mommy and daddy. We have a few surprises to bring over and add to his beautiful space.
xo Mom Mom Saundra