Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Jack Update - 33 weeks


I thought I would provide Taco Salad readers a Baby Jack Update since I haven't written one in a while. So, here it goes...Jack is very active and in fact I recently came down with a sinus infection and was at my family doctor to hopefully get some relief. As I'm sitting there he was just moving around having a good time, which I thought was funny because I felt absolutely horrible. My mom was there to witness all of it, so she can tell you first hand how fun of a time the little guy was having!

I turned 33 weeks yesterday and I feel great and anxious for him to arrive. I went to the doctor last week and she said that everything looks great. Everyone keeps telling me how small I am for being eight months but she said I'm on track and to expect him to be 6 to 7 lbs when he is born. Jack continues to bake away for now and I know he looks forward to meeting each of you when he arrives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is definitely an active little boy. I think he is going to have us running Tasha. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

I think you are probably right and I'm thinking that he might now wait till his official due date either to make his arrival!

mom mom said...

I think it is a good thing Mommy and Gammy are prepared to be on the run. But it will be the best of runs.
mom mom

pops said...

Hey Buddy, he's going to be a fiesty little guy,can't wait to see him and give him a little hug.