Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shower Number Two!








This past Sunday, Baby Jack and I attended a beautiful shower that my mom and sister threw for us and they gave it that extra touch that made it such a special day for me. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I know Jack did as well. My mom made beautiful flower arrangements, wrote a thoughtful poem for Jack, Brian wrote our son a very cute and funny letter, which left me with a bag full of treats, and we were even given two beautiful diapers cakes that I absolutely do not want to take apart.

Brian and I are always amazed at the love and thoughtfulness our family and friends continue to show towards welcoming our first child into this world. We are so blessed to have such a great support system and can't imagine our lives without each of you!

So, I want to thank my mom and sister for hosting such a beautiful shower that will be treasured by me always. Thank you to my sister who created such thoughtful and sweet favors for all the guests. Thank you to my neighbor Maggie, who brought such a beautiful cake and finally, thanks to everyone who attended and showered Jack with such amazing presents. We look forward to introducing Jack to all of you very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved preparing for it. I just hope Jack likes frogs their are alot of them. We love you Gammy, Pap Pa, Aunt Sis

mom mom said...

Gammy and Aunt Sis prepared a lovely shower and afternoon indeed.
The company, food and cake were excellent. Pap Pa the lawn and pool is beautiful. Baby Jack has much to enjoy when he enters his world, and many to enjoy and love him !
mom mom