Sunday, August 3, 2008

Showered with Love and Presents




Last Sunday Jack and I had our first shower hosted by the Riddell Girls. We were showered by love from friend and family who presented Jack with numerous gifts that Brian and I are so appreciative for. Some how Jack even managed to get me gift with the help of my mom and helped my mother-in-law create favors for the guests. Jack sure has become so thoughtful and he isn't even here yet!

Brian and I want to say thank you for everyone who attended and showered our little guy with so many precious things. We also want thank Mom Saundra, Tina, Mandee, Kim and Jeannie for hosting such a beautiful shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad that you had a wonderful shower. i loved seeing the pictures. we can't wait to meet jack! susan

pops said...

Momma Tasha, Da Da Brian and Baby Jack,

It was our pleasure, it won't be long until all the beautiful gifts will be put to use. Such a happy and amazing event, the upcoming event of Baby Jack's arrival.

:>) Mom Mom